Inner Peace in Divine Love - Nambour
If you have a desire to deepen your relationship with God and find God's presence in your everyday life, this could be a retreat for you!
Where you are now is where God is waiting for you.
About: A Four Week Retreat in Daily Life
This First Spiritual Exercises retreat runs over four weeks in daily life. It guides you in prayer and reflection for 30mins each day. The retreat is for anyone who desires to grow in their relationship with God.
The retreat was composed by Michael Hansen SJ and is based on the Spiritual Exercises by St Ignatius of Loyola. This retreat is a way of encountering the Creator as Love in your everyday life through a program of personal prayer and attending a weekly gathering of guided spiritual conversation - online or in person.
- Participants pray at home for 30mins each day, and meet together with retreat guides within a group once a week for 90mins, for listening, prayer and spiritual conversation.
- There are five 90min group meetings.
- These sessions guided by trained givers of the First Spiritual Exercises.
- Spend 30 mins daily in personal prayer.
- Keep a journal.
- Willingness to commit to four weeks of the retreat and attend five weekly group meetings.
- Willingness to participate in group sharing and conversation.
When: Five consecutive Mondays: 29 Aug & 5, 12, 19 & 16 Sept 2022 Time: 9.30am - 11.00am AEST
Retreat Givers: Marie Lynch, Eric May & Lynne Raw
Where: St Joseph's Catholic Church, 177 Currie St, Nambour QLD
Cost information: You may gift any optional amount towards the ongoing support of the First Spiritual Exercises Ministry when you register.
Pay with Credit Card